Lancashire Cricket Club is a prestigious International Cricket organisation with ambition and commitment to develop a World Class cricketing and entertainment venue.
We are continually striving to improve our recruitment processes and practices and strongly believe that candidate experience should be at the heart of everything we do. We are therefore proud to have signed the Good Recruitment Charter and to be a part of the Good Recruitment Collective, with this acting as a solid foundation and guide for everything that we are trying to achieve. Details of the nine key principles that form the Good Recruitment Charter can be found here.
- Head of Inclusion & Engagement
- Groundsperson (Outgrounds)
- Senior Regional Talent Manager - Thunder
- Safeguarding Manager
- Conference & Events Duty Managers
- Maintenance Technician - Electrical
- Casual Stewarding and Pitch Protection Security
- Casual Guest Experience Hosts
- Casual Bar and Waiting Staff
- Casual Matchday Souvenir Draw Sellers
- Casual Venue Maintenance Assistants
- Casual F&B Hosts
Lancashire Cricket Foundation
- Foundation Administrator
- Community Programme Manager
- National Citizen Service (NCS) Team Leaders
- Urban Cricket Manager
- Community Cricket Development Coach
- Community Cricket Development Coordinator
- Casual Coach
Click here to read the Lancashire Cricket Club’s Equality Policy.
Click here to read Lancashire Cricket Club's Gender Pay report.
Click here to view vacancies from the ECB.