Lancashire Cricket Club is a prestigious International Cricket organisation with ambition and commitment to develop a World Class cricketing and entertainment venue.
We are continually striving to improve our recruitment processes and practices and strongly believe that candidate experience should be at the heart of everything we do. We are therefore proud to have signed the Good Recruitment Charter and to be a part of the Good Recruitment Collective, with this acting as a solid foundation and guide for everything that we are trying to achieve. Details of the nine key principles that form the Good Recruitment Charter can be found here.
- Head of Inclusion & Engagement
- Groundsperson (Outgrounds)
- Regional Talent Manager - Thunder
- Maintenance Technician - Electrical
- Hotel Deputy Manager
- Casual Stewarding and Pitch Protection Security
- Casual Guest Experience Hosts
- Casual Matchday Souvenir Draw Sellers
- Casual Venue Maintenance Assistants
- Casual F&B Hosts
Lancashire Cricket Foundation
- Foundation Administrator
- County Age Group Squad Manager
- Women & Girls Cricket Development Officer
- National Citizen Service (NCS) Team Leaders
- Community Cricket Development Coach
- Casual Coach
Click here to read the Lancashire Cricket Club’s Equality Policy.
Click here to read Lancashire Cricket Club's Gender Pay report.
Click here to view vacancies from the ECB.