Lancashire Cricket Club is a prestigious International Cricket organisation with ambition and commitment to develop a World Class cricketing and entertainment venue.
We are currently looking to recruit to a number of roles at Lancashire Cricket Club. For more information on the roles we have available and how to apply please click on the links below:
- Front Office Supervisor
- Casual waiting on and bar staff
- Matchday Souvenir Draw Sellers
- Food and Beverage Team Leader
- Cricket Centre Duty Manager
- Super 1s Disability Development Officer
- Venue Maintenance Assistant
- Seasonal Ground Staff
- Breakfast Chef Advert
- Chef de Partie
- C&E Port Supervisor
- Catering Admin Control Assistant
- Ticketing Sales Assistant
- Cricket Marketing Executive
- Women and Girls Cricket Development Coach (CDC)
Click here to read the Lancashire Cricket Club’s Equality Policy.
Click here to read Lancashire Cricket Club's Gender Pay report.
Click here to view more vacancies from the ECB.