Explore how your brand can be a part of our award-winning iconic venue
Emirates Old Trafford is an award-winning, sustainable and versatile venue with a reputation for delivering inspirational conferences, meetings and much more. So much so that the venue hosted 900 events in 2018.
Home to the iconic Lancashire Cricket, the stadium is steeped in history, and now with a four-star, 150-bedroom Hilton Garden Inn on-site, its become Manchester's complete business venue.
WATCH: Hilton Garden Inn Emirates Old Trafford
Surrounded by numerous transport links, the venue is ideally located for business, entertainment and sporting events. Attracting multiple audiences both from the UK and overseas, Emirates Old Trafford offers its commercial partners extensive brand exposure at the venue and across a broad range of digital channels. Coupled with access to one of the most recognised and iconic teams in cricket, the combination of Lancashire Cricket Club and Emirates Old Trafford creates unrivalled opportunities for unique and memorable experiences and content.
It’s not surprising we have sixteen core commercial partners utilising all aspects of the business. The flexibility of the venue allows for unique behind the scenes events for partners and their clients as well as invitations to networking experiences that has led to measurable business growth.
- Sixteen core commercial partners including global brands and north west businesses
- 3,600m² of conference and exhibition space on-site which includes our intelligent event venues such as The Point, which holds up to 1,300 delegates
- 20 minutes from Manchester airport, Metrolink stop located next door and ten minutes to Manchester City centre
- On-site 150-bedroom Hilton Garden Inn hotel with 80 stunning pitch view rooms with balconies
- A concert venue capacity of 55,000 fans with world renowned artists such as Oasis, Take That, Beyoncé, The Courteeners and Ariana Grande having played at the stadium
- Trafford Cricket Centre - first class cricket training facility with five indoor nets, full run-up for bowlers and a wicket-keeping area
- Access to 331 community cricket clubs under the Lancashire Cricket brand engaging over 50,000 households
- Partnerships have held nine networking events in three months