Chef de Partie
Full Time (40 Hours)
Salary commensurate with experience
Emirates Old Trafford, home to Lancashire Cricket, is an all-encompassing, world class venue for sport, business and leisure. Boasting international cricket matches like The Ashes and ICC Cricket World Cup; renowned concerts, such as Ariana Grande’s ‘One Love Manchester’; award-winning, intelligent conference and events spaces for up to 2,000 delegates; a four-star Hilton Garden Inn; and an on-site Caffè Nero, Emirates Old Trafford offers a unique and unparalleled working environment.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Chef who will be responsible for the day to day running of any given function or satellite kitchen whilst maintaining the high standards produced for all our events.
- Ensure consistency of producing high quality food and presentation
- To advise and update stock levels on a daily basis and to assist with ordering where appropriate
- Deputise for the Head Chef when required
- Attend Club operations meetings when required and feedback event requirements where necessary
- Ensure open and effective communications between departments within the Club are upheld and in particular with the Sales Co-Ordinators
Key to the Role
The ideal candidate will have at least two years’ experience working within a similar environment of a fast paced, event based kitchen. They will also have a commercial understanding of event catering and be committed to
delivering a high level of customer service. The candidate must have experience of leading others and delegating work as necessary and be able to work unsupervised if required. Their communication skills and grooming standards will be to an excellent standard.
At least two years’ experience as a Chef de Partie
Practical experience and commercial understanding of event catering
Be able to work in a team and also to work unsupervised
Take a look at the Job Description and if you have the relevant skills and experience, and wish to apply for this role please upload a covering letter and your CV with current salary details via the form below. Closing date for applications is 30 March 2020.