MATCH GUIDE: 2021 Vitality International T20
Check out our match day guide below
Gates Open: 3.30pm. Find out how you can win hospitality below
Are you heading to Emirates Old Trafford for the England v Pakistan Vitality International T20 match on Tuesday 20 July? Check out the match guide below.
In this guide you will find important details such as safety information, timings for the day’s play, where to enter the stadium and facilities available. You can also refer to our Frequently Asked Questions document here.
If you have a hospitality booking for this fixture you can find out all the information you need by clicking here.
Scorecards will be available in the Members’ Suite and in the Lancashire Cricket Official Store behind Stand C.
Please note: We ask that you arrive in good time for the match. There may be queues at the entrance gates and the Ticket Office caused by social distancing and guests familiarising themselves with digital tickets.
Important Members' Information: Due to the Covid protocols around indoor facilities, the Pavilion Long Room will operate as a takeaway service only. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Arrive early and WIN BIG
To celebrate the return of full crowds, and to help you get the most out of your day, we will be opening our renowned Foster’s Fan Village early with a chance for you to WIN hospitality to The Hundred at Emirates Old Trafford.
Start your cricket celebration from 3.30pm and soak up the pre-match atmosphere. Our Foster’s Fan Village will be open from 3.30pm, offering:
- Special English and Asian cuisine
- Live music
- Roaming live entertainment
- Selection of food and drink
- Family Zone featuring selfie’s with Lanky
- Q&A with Paul Allott and David ‘Bumble’ Lloyd at 4pm
- Competition to WIN hospitality tickets for the Manchester Originals v Southern Brave, The Hundred match on Thursday 5 August.*
How To Enter
Make sure you arrive between 3.30pm – 4.30pm, find Lanky and share your selfies with our lovable mascot using the hashtag #FindLanky and you could be in with a chance of winning hospitality at The Hundred on Thursday 5 August (max 4 people). Entries close at 4.30pm!
To ensure everyone on-site is safe at all times we are encouraging that the below Covid-19 guidelines are maintained:
- The Club advises all general admission ticket holders to take a lateral flow test within 48 hours of the of the game, however this is not mandatory
- If you are attending the game in a hospitality space; you must provide one of the following:
- A negative lateral flow test or PCR Test taken in the last 48 hours prior to the game shown, for example, on the NHS app, Email, or message on your smart phone.
- Proof of a double vaccination either by showing your vaccination card, or via the NHS app on your smart phone. To do this, visit nhs.uk
- Maintain social distancing and wear a face mask (unless exempt) when moving around the venue
- Sanitise your hands regularly
- Ensure you follow all the safety signs and procedures that are present around the ground
- We will also be operating a new cashless system (card payments) at Emirates Old Trafford allowing us to deliver the safest and best possible experience. For assistance on the day, please speak to one of our friendly stewards.
Tickets and Timings
England Cricket v Pakistan Cricket, Vitality International T20
- Gates open: 3.30pm
- Start of play: 6.30pm
- Interval (20 minutes): 7.55pm
- Close of play: 9.40pm
- Please note: At the end of the match please remain in your seats until instructed by a steward to leave the ground
- Entry will be via Gate 1 on Talbot Road, Gates 3 and 5 on Brian Statham Way and Gate 7 on Great Stone Road.
- Make sure your tickets have been downloaded to the TIXnGO app or printed at home ready for entry. Please note: Ticket barcodes will be activated two hours before gates open
- Access to the Ticket Office will be via Brian Statham Way
- The Ticket Office will be open from 9am should anyone not have a smart phone or not be able to print at home. Please note you will not be able to buy tickets from the Ticket Office
- There will be no general admission parking available on-site at Emirates Old Trafford for this match
- A limited number of car parking spaces are available for Blue Badge holders and those who have difficulty in walking, at Trafford Town Hall (adjacent to the ground) which must be pre-booked via the Ticket Office at email@example.com and is on a first come first served basis for £10. This car park will open from 3.30pm.
- If you require a parking space you may park at Manchester United Football Club in Car Park N3 at a cost of £20 on entry via card only payment. This car park will open at 3.30pm, and is between a 20/30 minute walk from the ground.
Please use postcodes M17 1EJ for navigation and see the below map for reference when approaching Manchester United Football Club:
- If you require to be dropped off at the stadium, you may do so via Talbot Road or Great Stone Road
- If you are travelling via public transport please ensure that when travelling, you adhere to the latest Government guidelines here. You can find details of how to get here via public transport and plan your journey here. Services are expected to be busy between 4pm and 6.30pm, where possible make sure you plan ahead.
- All Stands and the Pavilion Terrace will be open for this fixture including accessible areas all stands
- Due to the Covid protocols around indoor facilities, the pavilion long room will operate as a takeaway service only. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
- Toilet facilities will be open in Stand A, Stand B, Stand C and Stand E with accessible toilets also available in each of these stands
- The Lancashire Cricket Official Store will be open for guests
- Drinks will be available to purchase in Stand A, Stand B, Stand C and Stand E
- There will also be food and drink options available around the Fan Village opposite the Pavilion reception, behind Stand C and behind the gap between Stand D and Stand E
- Please note: Smoking is not permitted in any stands or covered areas around the ground
- The First Aid Centre is located next to the Lancashire Cricket Official Store behind Stand C
Official Lancashire Cricket Foundation Match Day Draw
Win a bat signed by the England squad via our Match Day Draw
Tickets are just £1 each and by buying a ticket you will be supporting the work of the Lancashire Cricket Foundation as we continue to work across the North West, developing and delivering a wide range of school and community projects, programmes and events designed to engage, excite, inspire, and improve individuals through cricket.
Match Day Draw tickets are available to any person that is aged 16 or over and are available to buy online right up to the interval during One Day Matches. The draw will be made after the interval and results announced both online and at Emirates Old Trafford.
Remember to buy your ticket when at the ground from one of our Draw Ticket Sellers that will be roaming around the Fan Village before te start of the match and up until the interval.
*Terms and Conditions apply.