This is your Club, and you can help it to remain a sustainable business supporting the continuation of playing cricket at the highest level, by considering becoming a ‘Loyal Member’. We hope you are in a financial position to be able to consider this as it is so important to us at this time.
We are inviting all of the Club’s Members to become a ‘Loyal Member’ in 2020, where you can donate 100% of your membership fee this year regardless of any cricket taking place. By supporting Lancashire Cricket in this way, you will receive the following additional benefits:
- 25% off your 2021 membership.
- Your name permanently displayed on a wall in the new stand
- Access to First priority window to purchase international tickets for England V India in 2021. This would be in advance of second priority window for new and renewed Members for 2021
- 20% off shirts and merchandise in the Club Shop for 2021
- An invitation to a thank you dinner with a high-profile Legend in 2021
- Access to County and One Day games at other named grounds for 2021. This is subject to final confirmation from other Counties.
If you are able to become a Loyal Member by donating your 2020 fee (whether you have renewed already or thinking of renewing this year) we would very much appreciate this and unless you tell us otherwise before August 1 2020, we will automatically upgrade your Membership status and ensure you receive all of the fantastic additional benefits outlined above.
If you do not feel able to upgrade to ‘Loyal Member’ status, and in the event of not being able to access any domestic cricket in 2020 at all, there will be a route to a refund in October 2020. We will let you know more about this process later in the year when we have clarity on the final schedule from the ECB and have been able to fully consider the impact on your Membership benefits as a whole.
For details on how to opt-out of becoming a Loyal Member, you can find out details in our Frequently Asked Questions section.