Members Representative Group
New Role Available
Following feedback from the Members Representative Group (MRG), the Club is able to confirm that a vacancy is available on the MRG focusing specifically on Disability and to help support the ongoing work of the MRG as per the Job Description below. This is an exciting and interesting role working with the Club, and a great opportunity to make a difference in how the Club delivers for Members.
The MRG representatives are joined by Club representatives to formally meet three times a year, as well as maintaining ongoing regular contact. The Club sees the MRG as an important part of its communication process with Members and ensuring that there is a process and structure in place for regular dialogue, progress and decision making that in turn is fed back to Members.
The selection process will be overseen by the Club’s Nominations Committee, which will include an interview.
If you wish to apply please email email@example.com confirming your name, contact details, membership category and membership number with a brief paragraph on what you can specifically bring to the MRG, how you would enhance the group, and why you should be selected, also stating your full agreement to the Terms of Reference below.
The closing date for applications is Friday 4 March.
Members Representative Group Terms of Reference
- To commit to meet three times a year with the Club and to attend all Members forums and the AGM.
- To sign a code of conduct encompassing:
- To maintain confidentiality where appropriate and specifically not talking to the press / publishing on social media about any matters discussed.
- To treat their fellow MRG members, Members and staff and representatives of the Club with respect.
- To understand that if they breach any area of this Code or the general Members Code of Conduct then subject to due process their Membership of MRG will be revoked.
- To be fully paid-up Members of the Club.
- To provide updated contact details including mobile phone number and email address.
- To commit to serve a three-year term from April 2022 together with numerous ad hoc meetings / discussions as necessary.
- To formally represent the membership and to provide feedback/perspective to the Club on the following:
- Ticketing and Memberships