Following the communication to all 2020 Members last summer about the Platinum Membership, we would like to share an update on the benefits introduced as part of the category:
- 25% off 2021 membership prices
- Your name on the wall on the new stand – We will write to you at the earliest opportunity around the location of the area that will include all of your names in recognition of your huge contribution in 2020.
- Priority access to purchase tickets for the 2021 England v India Test match
- 20% off merchandise in 2021 – you can claim your 20% discount by calling into the Club Shop during the 2021 season. If you become a 2021 Member you’ll be able to use your membership card to claim your 20% discount in store.
- Thank you dinner in 2021 – with the current Government restrictions in place it’s very difficult to plan for such an event however we aim to provide a dinner with a cricket legend when possible in 2021. With the enormous response to the Platinum Membership we will have to spread this dinner out across a number of days to accommodate all Platinum Members. Once these dates have been finalised we’ll be in touch with how you can choose your preferred date.
- Access to County Championship and Royal London Cup matches at away grounds – once we have a fully confirmed domestic schedule from the ECB, we’ll be firming up the details with the Counties involved and will provide full details to all Platinum Members before the start of the 2021 season.
To become a Platinum Member, you do not need to do anything, the deadline to opt-out of becoming a Platinum Member has now passed, however if you would like to discuss you options please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 868 6868 Option 1 to speak to one of the Ticketing Team.