Match Day Sponsorship at Emirates Old Trafford
Match Day Sponsorship
Brand new Match Day Sponsorship packages are now available for the 2017 season.
Lancashire County Cricket Club are presenting the fantastic opportunity for businesses to be in the thick of the action and to sponsor the famous Red Rose county at its iconic home, Emirates Old Trafford.
In 2017, Emirates Old Trafford will once again play host to the biggest and best fixtures in English domestic cricket calendar with Lancashire competing in the NatWest T20 Blast, Royal London One-Day Cup, and Specsavers County Championship - with a range of domestic match day packages to choose from across all three competitions.
With Match Day Sponsorship packages from just £2,000 + VAT, businesses can benefit from significant brand and product exposure before, during and after match days including acknowledgement on the website, in the ground and on the official LCCC social media channels and website.
On the match day itself, guests will enjoy a stunning match day hospitality experience from the comfort of one of our suites with options including the Pavilion, The Point or one of our Private Boxes.
Many more benefits and contact details are outlined in the table below, and if you do wish to enquire please do get in touch with one of the team.
The 2017 summer of cricket promises to be an exciting one at Emirates Old Trafford. Align your business with the rich heritage of Lancashire County Cricket Club and don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to promote your brand at an Emirates Old Trafford match day in 2017!
- Social media coverage and pre-match build up, includes the exclusive use of a personalised Snapchat filter (not available for Yorkshire Vitality Blast fixture)
- PA announcements
- Article on the Lancashire Cricket website announcing match sponsorship with opportunity to include your own message and a link to company website
- Scoreboard presence before and during the game
- Perimeter branding opportunities (production cost to sponsor)
- 10 hospitality places with premium viewing of the action, fine dining and complimentary bar options
- Two guests to join the captains at the toss followed by a photo
- Fan village activation and engagement opportunities
- 20 additional match tickets
- Receive a souvenir signed shirt in pre-match presentation
- Opportunity to choose and present Man of the Match award which will be in association with your company
- Watch the teams warm up before the match on the pitch, accompanied by a former Lancashire player (subject to availability)
Lancashire v Yorkshire: Vitality Blast - From £10,000 + VAT
Vitality Blast (excluding Yorkshire and Birmingham fixtures) - From £5,000 + VAT
Specsavers County Championship - From £2,000 + VAT
Royal London One-Day Cup - From £3,000 + VAT
To find out more about Matchday Sponsorships here at Emirates Old Trafford, please get in touch with a member of our Commercial Partnerships team.
Commercial Sales Manager
Senior Commercial Partnerships Executive