Friday Night In with Chappie and Chilly
Glen Chapple and Mark Chilton join Warren Hegg for the third instalment of Friday Night In, sponsored by Heineken
Two senior members of the Lancashire Cricket coaching staff and former captains caught up with Warren Hegg this evening on Friday Night In, sponsored by Heineken.
Head Coach Glen Chapple and Assistant Coach Mark Chilton joined Hegg for a half-hour chat from their respective homes during the ongoing coronavirus pandemic.
The trio discussed a number of different topics during an informal discussion which included:
- Chapple's increasing love for cooking curry
- Going head-to-head with children in challenges
- Which types of wine have been on their respective menus
- Slipping standards on the BBQ
- Embracing the extra time at home with families
- Keeping in touch with the players during these times
The pair also sign off with a message for Members to stay home and stay safe.
Watch below for the full second episode!
Future episodes will be played out live every Friday evening, bringing Lancashire Members and supporters closer than ever before to the First XI squad.