Home Hotel Contact Shop Vacancies Concerts Dots Search Newsletter Ticket Ticket alternative Skip to main content
Menu

James Anderson nominated for prestigious ICC Award

James Anderson nominated for prestigious ICC Award

The Lancashire paceman is up for ICC Men's Test Cricketer of the Decade in the latest ICC Awards

VOTE HERE

Lancashire legend and England's leading Test wicket taker of all-time, James Anderson, has been nominated for ICC Men's Test Cricket of the Decade.

Anderson cemented his status as the greatest fast bowler in Test history this summer by passing 600 wickets against Pakistan at The Ageas Bowl, the first fast bowler to reach the milestone.

He goes up against six other players for the title - Joe Root, Virat Kohli, Steve Smith, Kane Williamson, Rangana Herath and Yasir Shah.

Voting is now open via the ICC website and closes on Wednesday 16 December, with the winners announced shortly after via a special digital ceremony on the ICC's digital channels.

Fan votes make up 10% of the final votes, with the remaining 90% coming from a specialist panel made up of journalists and broadcasters, and the period runs from 1 January 2011 to 7 October 2020.

During that time, Anderson has taken an astonishing 395 Test wickets with best match figures of 10/45 against Sri Lanka in 2016.

VOTE HERE

England vs India 2021: Ticket ballot open

The ticket ballot is now open for England's final Test of the 2021 summer against India at Emirates Old Trafford between 10-14 September*. 

Ballot applications close on Friday 11 December.

*Dates are provisional and subject to change and tickets are sold on the basis of currently known information. Terms and conditions apply, detail of which can be found here.

ENTER THE BALLOT

 
Vitality Blast
Find Out More
 
Partnerships
Find Out More
 
Official Store
Find Out More
 
Hilton Garden Inn
Find Out More
 
2021 Memberships
Find Out More
Search the site