Lancashire Hot Pod: Episode 3!
Keaton Jennings, Kate Cross and Rob Jones reconvene to bring you a third episode of the Lancashire Cricket Hot Pod
Again recording from their respective homes, Lancashire Hot Pod trio Keaton Jennings, Kate Cross and Rob Jones join BBC Radio Manchester's Scott Read for the third edition of the Lancashire Cricket podcast.
Frustrated by the ongoing lack of cricket, the trio have been finding inventive ways to keep spirits up while abiding by the Government's restrictions on social distancing and exercising.
In Rob's case, it may have resulted in drawing smiley faces on golf balls...
Among the topics discussed on Episode 3 are:
- The ongoing fitness competitions & 5k challenges
- The worst dismissal reactions all three have seen or been involved in
- Finding passions outside of cricket during the spare time
- Team quizzes with Mark Chilton
- A return of the introductions challenge, including some well-known Red Rose names
- Returning to training for Kate and England's international side
- Continuing to inspire the next generation during the coronavirus pandemic
There is also a surprise appearance from Tigger Jones midway through the podcast recording...
And don't forget to like, subscribe, share and review the podcast!
Want to suggest a topic of conversation for the next pod? Tweet us @lancscricket.