Lancashire Hot Pod: Self isolation edition!
Keaton Jennings, Kate Cross and Rob Jones join Scott Read from the comfort of their own homes for the second episode of the podcast
From their respective homes due to the ongoing isolation rules, the team meet via the internet to record the second light-hearted look at cricket on the Lancashire Cricket Hot Pod!
The guys discuss the ongoing issues around isolation and social distancing and how this is affecting their preparations for a season starting at any point, while Keaton gives us an insight into when they found out England were heading home from Sri Lanka as a two-Test tour was postponed.
Also on the menu:
- Discussions on what makes a great overseas player
- How Kate Cross's injury ensured a she missed a narrow escape from an Australian lockdown
- Keeping up team morale during self isolation
- Why Rob would make a perfect isolation partner for Liam Livingstone
- Inspirations and heroes in the game, and what's it like to work with them
As part of a challenge throughout the duration of the season, presenter Scott Read has also challenged the three players to get famous players or celebrities to record an introduction to the podcast.
The first round of entries includes a musical interlude and one of the all-time great podcast introductions from an England international...
And don't forget to like, subscribe, share and review the podcast!
Want to suggest a topic of conversation for the next pod? Tweet us @lancscricket.