Job Vacancy: Multi-Media Producer
Vacancy: Multi-Media Producer
Lancashire Cricket is looking for a Multi-Media Producer who can creatively apply their skills in content production, filming, editing and technical management who will lead the Club’s video content and creative output, based out of Emirates Old Trafford.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for a motivated individual to join the Marketing and Communications team at Lancashire Cricket. This role will have a major emphasis on the development of content ideas from start to finish. This individual will be responsible for all video/image creative content that is distributed from Lancashire Cricket, working across all aspects of the business including cricket, content to highlight Emirates Old Trafford as a venue and the Lancashire Cricket Foundation.
Our ideal candidate will also have experience in the video/media production industry, a creative streak and have expertise and a keen interest in technical equipment including cameras, lighting, microphones and editing software.
Salary: £28,000 per annum.
- Film, edit and produce broadcast quality video content for Lancashire Cricket, Emirates Old Trafford and the Lancashire Cricket Foundation.
- Create animated graphics inspired by the Club’s suite of creative.
- Lead on filming and interviewing players, coaches and other relevant personalities to generate content.
- Generating innovative ideas to enhance the venue’s profile, Lancashire’s broadcast portfolio, the live stream, commercial partnership content and behind-the-scenes content with the aim of improving fan engagement.
- Edit, produce and manage the Club’s Podcast – the Lancashire Hot Pod.
- To work alongside the commercial partnerships team to ensure the successful delivery of content required for the Club’s sponsors.
- Creative skills including excellent knowledge of Adobe Premier Pro and Photoshop.
- Someone who can easily create positive working relationships.
- High level of professionalism; driven and motivated.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to multitask, work calmly under pressure and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous experience working in sport (not necessarily cricket).
Please take a look at the full job description and if you have the experience and skills please submit your written application, with current salary, including covering letter, a portfolio or links to previous work you’ve like to share, as well as your CV to Alex Bullough, Recruitment & Training Manager at email@example.com.
Closing date for applications is Friday 18 June.