MATCH GUIDE: 2021 LV= Insurance County Championship
Check out our match day guide below
Are you heading to Emirates Old Trafford for the LV= Insurance County Championship fixture starting on Monday 30 August as Lancashire take on Warwickshire? This match is sponsored by C&C Insurance Brokers.
Please note: On Tuesday 31 August the Members’ Cricket Forum will be taking place after the close of play in the Members’ Lounge.
To ensure everyone on-site is safe at all times we are encouraging that the below Covid-19 guidelines are maintained, while not mandatory by law after 19 July, we ask that all spectators follow the below instructions:
- The Club advises all general admission ticket holders to take a lateral flow test within 48 hours of the of the game
- Maintain social distancing at all times
- Wear a face mask when walking around the site (unless exempt)
- Sanitise your hands regularly
- Ensure you follow all the safety signs and procedures that are present around the ground
We will also be operating a cashless system (card payments) at Emirates Old Trafford allowing us to deliver the safest and best possible experience. For assistance on the day, please speak to one of our friendly stewards.
Due to protocols around indoor facilities any Members attending in the 1864 Suite MUST show proof of one of the following:
- A negative lateral flow test or PCR Test taken in the last 48 hours shown, for example; on the NHS app, email, or message on your smart phone.
- Proof of a double vaccination either by showing your vaccination card, or via the NHS APP on your smart phone. For information on how to do this please click here
- If you have any issues on the day there will be Lateral Flow Tests available at Emirates Old Trafford in The Boardroom
Please note: You will not be guaranteed access to the suite if you fail to show your proof of the conditions above.
Tickets and Timings
- Gates will open at 10am for this fixture, please ensure you arrive in good time to avoid queues
- Gates open for this fixture will be Gate 1, Gate 2, Gate 3, Gate 10 and Gate 11. Gate 14 will be in use for Day One only
- Match timings for each day are scheduled to be as follows:
- Play starts: 11am
- Lunch: 1pm
- Play resumes: 1.40pm
- Tea: 3.40pm
- Play resumes: 4pm
- Close of play: 6pm
- Make sure you order your tickets online and download to your smartphone ready for entry
- If you don't have a smartphone, the Ticket Office will be open from 9am to collect your match ticket. Please note tickets can only be purchased online
- At the end of the day’s play please remain in your seats until instructed by a steward when leaving the ground
Parking and Travel
- Car parking will be available for this match for Lancashire Cricket Members in Car Park 3 behind Foster’s Stand D on a first-come first-served basis with entry being via Gate 11 on Great Stone Road.
- Accessible parking is also available via Car Park 3 on a first-come first-served basis
- Discount car parking tickets for Members will be available from the Pavilion Reception
- Public transport will also be available for this match. Please ensure that when travelling, you adhere to the latest Government guidelines here.
- The stands open for this fixture will be the Pavilion Terrace, Stand A and Stand B with accessible seating also available in these stands
- The Members' Lounge will be available for indoor seating following the relaxation of restrictions outlined by the Government.
- 1864 Suite will be open for 2021 1864 Members only
- Lancaster Suite will be open for 2021 Lancaster Members only.
- Toilet facilities open will be in Stand A and Stand B, with accessible toilets being available in all stands
- The Lancashire Cricket Official Store will be open for supporters
- Food and drink areas will be open in Stand A and in the Pavilion for Members as well as food units in the car park near The Pavilion Reception
Please note: Smoking is not permitted in any stands or covered areas
Stephen Parry Benefit
If you would like to make a donation to the Stephen Parry Benefit, there will be volunteers with collection buckets during the cricket. Please ensure you bring any donations you would like to make with you to the ground and look out for the volunteers with buckets in the stands and around the ground.