Matchday Information - Lancashire vs Derbyshire - Royal London Cup
Match Guide - Lancashire vs Derbyshire (Sunday 7 August) at Emirates Old Trafford
Emirates Old Trafford,
Manchester M16 0PX
10am – Gates open
11am – Play starts
2:30 – Scheduled interval break
3:00pm – Scheduled resumption in play
6:45pm – Scheduled End of Play
- Ticket Office will be open from 9am, until the end of the Innings break
- Members can use their membership cards to gain access to the ground. Non-members and members guests must purchase tickets.
- All pre-booked match tickets are available as print at home and via the Lancashire Cricket Tickets App.
- Tickets prices are:
- Adults: £10
- Over 65: £8
- U18: £5
- C Stand, E Stand, Pavilion Terrace
- Gate 1: General admittance and hospitality
- Gate 3: Turnstiles: Pedestrian Access
- Gate 8: Vehicle Access
- Gate 10/11: Vehicle Access
- The Multi Faith Room will be located in the first floor office in the Indoor Cricket Centre.
- The main first aid point will be located on the ground floor of the ICC building.
- Local parking is available to pre book at https://www.yourparkingspace.co.uk/ please search using postcode M16 0PX
Car parking for blue badge holders will be available on a first come first serve basis on Bruntwood office car park (entry on Great Stone Road). Please note a blue badge is required to access car park and parking is £5 per vehicle
- The Lancashire Cricket Shop will be open for supporters.
- A pop up will be located in front of the Point.