Welcome to Lancashire Cricket's Safeguarding page
Lancashire Cricket is committed to providing safe, fun, positive, inclusive experiences for all individuals who participate with our Club, Foundation and partner associated activities and events. Lancashire Cricket are committed to;
- Safeguarding and protecting the children, young people and adults at risk that we engage with. These groups are front and centre of our organisation.
- Provide open, transparent, safe, fun environments to protect and grow the game, allowing participants to become their very best
- Ensuring our people, partners and services are recruited safely and educated consistently on relevant safeguarding matters
- Being open to develop our processes and manage any concerns appropriately
- Ensure that we develop the game and leave it improved for future generations
- Maintaining a clear Club wide root to branch safeguarding structure, with appropriate designated networks, where responsibilities are aligned and regularly reviewed
We expect everybody who works with children, young people and adults at risk to share our commitment to safeguarding, demonstrating a dedicated approach in everything we do.
If you have a concern about your own safety or the safety or welfare of a child, young person or adult at risk who engages in Club activities, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can contact:
Club safeguarding Manager
County Welfare Officer
If you would prefer, the ECB safeguarding team can be contacted directly, you can do this by calling 020 7432 1200 and asking for a member of the Safeguarding Team or by emailing email@example.com
Lancashire County Foundation safeguarding page can be found here.
For further information and downloads please visit the ECB Safeguarding page here.
The Guide below is for anyone who is under 18, and their friends, family and guardians to learn more about:
- What Lancashire Cricket does to keep children safe and well when they are participating in an Activity, spectating or attending events
- What to do if you are worried about something
- What we do at Lancashire Cricket if we are worried about your safety or wellbeing