Sustainability at Emirates Old Trafford
Our ambition at Lancashire Cricket is to operate Emirates Old Trafford as one of the most sustainable multi-purpose venues in the UK and to be a leader for sustainability.
After setting up a Sustainability working group at the end of the 2022 season, the Club is operating a number of projects and systems to support this ambition, including:
- Eliminate single-use plastic
- Reduce our carbon footprint
- Increase recycling and minimise waste
- Electricity from renewable sources
- Reduce energy use
- Our goal is to be a fully net zero venue and deliver major events using the most sustainable practices
We are committed to having a positive impact on our environment and we aim to deliver a sustainable, eco-friendly, and innovative venue for Cricket, Concerts and Hospitality Events.
We will act with integrity, be transparent and honest in communicating with our stakeholders on what we can deliver with the aim of delivering on our pledge.
Click here to read the Club's sustainability pledge.