MATCH GUIDE: 2021 T20 Vitality Blast
Check out our match day guide below
Are you heading to Emirates Old Trafford for the Roses T20 match today?
The safety of our guests is our main priority, please ensure you familiarise yourself with our COVID 19 Safety video below. You can also refer to our Frequently Asked Questions document here for any games taking place before Monday 19 July and our Fan Code of Conduct here.
In this guide you will find important details such as safety information, timings for the day’s play, where to enter the stadium and facilities available.
Scorecards will be available for £1 in the Members’ Suite and the Lancashire Cricket Official Store.
Please note: We ask that you arrive in good time for T20 matches. There may be queues at the entrance gates and the Ticket Office caused by social distancing and guests familiarising themselves with digital tickets. We want to make sure everyone is seated before the start of play so we politely suggest that you arrive earlier than normal.
Tickets and Timings
Saturday 17 July
Lancashire Lightning v Yorkshire Vikings:
- Gates open: 3.30pm
- Start of play: 5.00pm
- Interval (15 minutes): 6.15pm
- Close of play: 7.45pm
- Please note: At the end of the match please remain in your seats until instructed by a steward to leave the ground
- Entry will be via Gate 1 on Talbot Road, Gate 3 on Brian Statham Way and Gate 7 on Great Stone Road.
- Make sure your tickets have been downloaded to the TIXnGO app or printed at home ready for entry. Please note: Ticket barcodes will be activated 3 hours before the start of play
- Access to the Ticket Office will be via Brian Statham Way
- The Ticket Office will be open from 9am should anyone not have a smart phone or not be able to print at home. Please note you will not be able to buy tickets from the Ticket Office, tickets can only be purchased online
- There will be no general admission parking available on-site at Emirates Old Trafford for this match due to the additional space required in the Fan Village to implement social distancing for both staff and spectators.
- A limited number of car parking spaces are available for Blue Badge holders and those who have difficulty in walking, on Car Park 3 via Gate 7 on Great Stone Road, or Bruntwood Offices (close to the ground) which must be pre-booked via the Ticket Office at firstname.lastname@example.org and is on a first come first served basis for £5. This car park will open from 3.30pm on Saturday 17 July.
- If you require a parking space you may park at Manchester United Football Club in Car Park N3 at a cost of £10 on entry via card only payment. This car park will open 3.30pm on Saturday 17 July, and is between a 20/30 minute walk from the ground.
Please use postcodes M17 1EJ for navigation and see the below map for reference when approaching Manchester United Football Club:
- If you require to be dropped off at the stadium, you may do so via Brian Statham Way or Great Stone Road
- If you are travelling via public transport please ensure that when travelling, you adhere to the latest Government guidelines here. You can find details of how to get here via public transport and plan your journey here.
- All Stands and the Pavilion Terrace will be open for this fixture including accessible areas in Stand B, Stand C, Stand D and Stand E.
- Please note: The A1 section of Stand A will not be open for this fixture
- The Members' Lounge will be open for a takeaway only service only for this fixture. There will be no seating available within the Members’ Lounge.
- The 1864 Suite will be open for 1864 Members to access
- Toilet facilities will be open in Stand A, Stand B, Stand C and Stand E with accessible toilets also available in each of these stands
- The Lancashire Cricket Official Store will be open for guests
- Drinks will be available to purchase in Stand A, Stand B, Stand C and Stand E
- There will also be food and drink options available around the Fan Village opposite the Pavilion reception and behind Stand C
- Please note: Smoking is not permitted in any stands or covered areas around the ground
- The First Aid Centre is located next to the Lancashire Cricket Official Store behind Stand C
To ensure Covid-19 safety Government guidelines are maintained, we ask that all spectators follow the below instructions:
- Maintain social distancing at all times
- Please wear a mask at all times (unless exempt), except when seated, eating or drinking
- Sanitise your hands regularly
- Ensure you follow all the safety signs and procedures, including the new two-way system and keep left when walking around the ground
- We will also be operating a new cashless system (card payments) at Emirates Old Trafford allowing us to deliver the safest and best possible experience. For assistance on the day, please speak to one of our friendly stewards.
For details, you can watch our Covid-19 safety video below:
Official Lancashire Cricket Foundation Match Day Draw
Win a shirt signed by your favourite Lancashire Cricket player in our new Virtual Match Day Draw
Tickets are just £1 each and by buying a ticket you will be supporting the work of the Lancashire Cricket Foundation as we continue to work across the North West, developing and delivering a wide range of school and community projects, programmes and events designed to engage, excite, inspire, and improve individuals through cricket.
Match Day Draw tickets are available to any person that is aged 16 or over and are available to buy online right up to the interval during One Day Matches. The draw will be made after the interval and results announced both online and at Emirates Old Trafford.
Buy your ticket and enter the draw via the button below: