MATCH GUIDE: 2021 T20 Vitality Blast
Check out our match day guide below
Are you heading to Emirates Old Trafford for the T20 Vitality Blast match between Lancashire Lightning and Notts Outlaws on Sunday 20 June?
The safety of our guests is our main priority, please ensure you familiarise yourself with our COVID 19 Safety video below. You can also refer to our Frequently Asked Questions document here and our Fan Code of Conduct here.
In this guide you will find important details such as safety information, timings for the day’s play, where to enter the stadium and facilities available. Please check back on this page for any updates ahead of games taking place after Monday 21 June.
Scorecards will be available for £1 in the Members’ Suite and the Lancashire Cricket Official Store.
Sunday 20 June will mark a significant day as Lancashire Cricket celebrate Men's Health Week, with a number of pre-booked Prostate Cancer Screening tests available to ticket holders within The Point at Emirates Old Trafford. You can show your support and donate to the cause by clicking the button below:
Please note: We ask that you arrive in good time for T20 matches. There may be queues at the entrance gates and the Ticket Office caused by social distancing and guests familiarising themselves with digital tickets. We want to make sure everyone is seated before the start of play so we politely suggest that you arrive earlier than normal.
Tickets and Timings
- Times are as follows:
- Gates open: 1pm
- Start of play: 2.30pm
- Interval (15 minutes): 3.45pm
- Close of play: 5.15pm
- Please note: At the end of the match please remain in your seats until instructed by a steward to leave the ground
- Entry will be via Gate 1 on Talbot Road, Gate 3 on Brian Statham Way and Gate 7 on Great Stone Road.
- Make sure your tickets have been downloaded to the TIXnGO app or printed at home ready for entry. Please note: Ticket barcodes will be activated 3 hours before the start of play
- Access to the Ticket Office will be via Brian Statham Way
- The Ticket Office will be open from 9am should anyone not have a smart phone or not be able to print at home. Please note you will not be able to buy tickets from the Ticket Office, tickets can only be purchased online
- There will be no parking available on site at Emirates Old Trafford for this match due to the additional space required in the Fan Village to implement social distancing for both staff and spectators.
- A limited number of Blue Badge car parking spaces are available on Car Park 3 via Gates 10 and 11 on Great Stone Road, which must be pre-booked via the Ticket Office and is on a first come first served basis for £5.
- If you require a parking space you may park at Manchester United Football Club in Car Park N3 at a cost of £10 on entry via card only payment. This car park will open at 1pm for the day’s cricket.
Please use postcodes M16 0RJ or M17 1EJ for navigation and see the below map for reference when approaching Manchester United Football Club:
- If you require to be dropped off at the stadium, you may do so via Brian Statham Way or Great Stone Road
- If you are travelling via public transport please ensure that when travelling, you adhere to the latest Government guidelines here.
- All Stands and the Pavilion Terrace will be open for this fixture including accessible areas in Stand B, Stand C, Stand D and Stand E.
- The Members' Lounge will be open for a takeaway only service for these fixtures. There will be no seating available within the Members’ Lounge.
- The 1864 Suite will be open for 1864 Members to access
- Toilet facilities will be open in Stand A, Stand B, Stand C and Stand E with accessible toilets also available in each of these stands
- The Lancashire Cricket Official Store will be open for guests
- Drinks will be available to purchase in Stand A, Stand B, Stand C and Stand E
- There will also be food and drink options available around the Fan Village opposite the Pavilion reception, behind Stand C and in the space behind the gap between Stand E and Stand D
- Please note: Smoking is not permitted in any stands or covered areas
- The First Aid Centre is located next to the Lancashire Cricket Store behind Stand C
To ensure Covid-19 safety Government guidelines are maintained, we ask that all spectators follow the below instructions:
- Maintain social distancing at all times
- Please wear a mask at all times (unless exempt), except when seated, eating or drinking
- Sanitise your hands regularly
- Ensure you follow all the safety signs and procedures, including the new two-way system
- We will also be operating a new cashless system (card payments) at Emirates Old Trafford allowing us to deliver the safest and best possible experience. For assistance on the day, please speak to one our of friendly stewards. If you require cash, the nearest cash point is at Tesco on Chester Road.
For details, you can watch our Covid-19 safety video below:
Official Lancashire Cricket Foundation Matchday Draw
Win a shirt signed by your favourite Lancashire Cricket player in our new Virtual Matchday Draw
Tickets are just £1 each and by buying a ticket you will be supporting the work of the Lancashire Cricket Foundation as we continue to work across the North West, developing and delivering a wide range of school and community projects, programmes and events designed to engage, excite, inspire, and improve individuals through cricket.
Matchday Draw tickets are available to any person that is aged 16 or over and are available to buy online right up to the interval during One Day Matches. The draw will be made after the interval and results announced both online and at Emirates Old Trafford.
Buy your ticket and enter the draw via the button below: